Job Title: Director, Relationship Management
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000
Summary: My client is a global investment manager with over $50 billion in AUM. They specialize in liquid real assets and alternative income. They are looking to hire a Relationship Management Director who will be responsible for managing institutional client relationships. The ideal candidate will have 7 years of experience.
- Serve as primary point of contact for traditional institutional and subadvisory relationships and develop strategic plans.
- Manage and mentor an Associate team member, and partner with them to fulfill all client deliverables.
- Partner with the onboarding team upon new client deliverables, including client-specific inquiries.
- Maintain all client information in the system and assist in preparation for client meetings and conferences.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 years of experience
- Series 7 and 63 licenses
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Prior experience working with institutional investors in a relationship management capacity.