Below is some added detail on the responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of the firms risk appetite and stress testing framework
- Develop and implement risk management policies and strategies in compliance with applicable regulations, rating agency standards, and strategic objectives.
- Develop methodologies for the assessment and ongoing monitoring of risks using both quantitative and qualitative tools and metrics.
- Partner senior stakeholders to develop agendas and execute deliverables for the risk committee meetings.
- Liaise with multiple teams across the business to assess the impact of new strategies and deals on their risk profile.
- 7 years of experience in a risk, compliance, or credit related job discipline, including but not limited to financial risk, credit risk, enterprise risk, and/or compliance management.
- Technical skills, experience with SQL and Excel: VBA preferred.
- Strong project management and leadership skills; ability to drive key initiatives within a small team and demonstrate strong execution capabilities.
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal, written and listening skills.