A top financial institution is looking for you to be its next Director of Credit Risk Oversight. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that is growing rapidly and provides vast career growth. If you are looking to join a Credit Risk and Multifamily team, while looking over underwriting procedures across multiple risk stripes, be sure to be one of the first people to apply!
In the Director of Credit Risk Oversight role you will be responsible for:
- Continuously analyze credit risk for our multifamily portfolio to identify potential risks and provide constructive feedback to senior management for better decision-making processes.
- Take charge of focused reviews, conducting credit risk assessments with minimal guidance, and presenting findings to senior management.
- Independently handle a wide range of issues and data, considering various factors, including the latest business trends to make informed decisions.
- Create post-purchase credit recommendations and valuations to maintain the credit quality of the portfolio and ensure accurate assessment of portfolio risk.
The Director of Credit Risk Oversight should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 12 years of multifamily credit underwriting and/or credit policy experience.
- Over 4 years of management experience
- Previous work experience in the multifamily mortgage industry or financial institution
- Proficient in understanding credit issues and analyzing aggregated information.
- Capable of working independently within an established review process, managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and meeting deadlines.
- Skilled at influencing others and navigating sensitive situations without damaging relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver concise and well-organized presentations.
- BA/BS degree in Real Estate with a concentration in Finance or equivalent experience required: advanced studies/degree preferred.
- Preferred experience with LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit), SBL (Small Business Loans), and/or TAH (Targeting Affordable Housing).
If these qualifications match your background, be sure to apply in, as this opportunity will be filled soon.