We are looking for a DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer passionate about Blockchain and Digital Assets to join our client, an early-stage Blockchain startup backed by some of the biggest names in the financial industry. In this role, you will be responsible for all DevOps including the engineering of CI/CD pipelines from scratch and strategy for the firm to adopt a robust DevOps practice. Given it is a small firm, you'll have the opportunity to work in many areas (networking, security, software engineering, cloud, production, systems) enabling tremendous professional growth. This is a position for someone that thrives off high-speed environments, autonomy, and problem solving. The role is hybrid, and expects three days of the work week to be spent in their NYC office. While buy-side, cryptocurrency, or Blockchain experience is not required, it would be a huge plus. If coming from a tech background, you should be able to speak on your interest in digital assets.
- Well-rounded infrastructure engineering background
- Excellent knowledge of Linux systems
- Experience in
- Building CI/CD solutions (GitHub Actions or Jenkins) from scratch
- IaC - Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible)
- Container technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Python, Go, OR C++
- Command-line git
- Writing software for deploying and operating infrastructure (Linux installations, clusters, and networks)
- Observability and security practices
- Network setup and maintenance
- Virtualization technologies (Docker, Qemu)
- Testing and automation
- Cloud (AWS, GCP)
- Ability to work autonomously
If interested in the above, do not hesitate to apply.
Note: Only candidates moving forward will be contacted.
Salary: $175,000 - $200,000 + significant equity