Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
Our client, a top European Hedge fund specialising in global macro strategy, are looking for a Trade Floor Desktop Support Engineer to maintain and support the firm's global desktop and VDI environment. This firm has been around for over 20 years, and now manages over $25Bn USD in AUM across 100 investment staff.
Job Title: Trade Floor Desktop Support Engineer
As a Trade Floor Desktop Support Engineer, you will be responsible for...
- VMware Horizon VDI administration
- Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange administration
- Bloomberg and Market Data Support
- Windows 10/Mac OS support
As a Trade Floor Desktop Support Engineer, you should have the following requirements...
- VmWare VSphere Suite administration
- Active Directory administration
- Exchange 2016 user administration
- Powershell scripting or other scripting languages
- Trade Floor Support Experience or experience with market data applications (Bloomberg, Eikon etc)
- Competitive pay and remuneration
- Flat and collaborative culture
If you are interested in this opportunity, for further information about this position please apply.