Data Scientist - Texas - Full Remote
Company Summary: A leading Insurance Firm in the US is looking to hire a Data Scientist. The firm is looking to add someone who is passionate about data and applying the latest machine learning technology to solve business problems. This role is fully remote and is an urgent hire!
The Data Scientist will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing machine learning technologies
- Identify and propose new technologies and tools that could be of benefit
- Leading proactive communication to all departments
The Data Scientist must have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of Data Scientist experience
- Proficient in Python, R, and S.
- Ability to rapidly learn new processes/subjects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Career Progression
- PTO + Holidays
- Life (401k) & Health (dental and vision) Insurance
- Competitive compensation + bonus