Our client is an universal bank. Their businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by the service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
What will you be doing?
- Managing investigations, incidents and exceptions to address Information and Cyber Security matters
- Managing intelligence collection and dissemination capabilities from local jurisdictions
- Working knowledge of industry level SME knowledge of cyber security process and procedures, policies and standards
- Managing business driven change activity, including working alongside Security Solutions, to act as a SME point of escalation for security issues
- Managing the remediation of known security control gaps and issues to ensure compliance to the cyber standards.
- Providing effective management to ensure provision of Information and cyber security SME advice and guidance to key stakeholders across the BU
- Operating as a strategic partner with the business, to ensure a joined up strategic approach to security which meets business needs
- Managing a service model that interlocks the Geolocation and business area capability, ensuring stakeholders discharge their responsibilities effectively
- Managing the production of timely, complete, and accurate regular reporting & provide overviews/insights into tech/non-tech audiences as required
What we're looking for:
- Good understanding of security strategies and technologies including secure network design, configuration management, vulnerability and patch management
- Broad security domain expertise with strong understanding of China cyber and information security regulations
- Ability to function in a complex organisation and heavily matrixed reporting environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Desired Certifications: CISM, CISSP or equivalent
- Organisational and planning skills
- Good understanding of information security frameworks and standards such as NIST and the application in a financial environment.
- Experience with communicating and managing senior stakeholders