- Ability to oversee all Risk taking for digital currencies/crypto-assets and the treasury function for arbitrage.
- Implement operational risk policy and procedures in line with the firms risk strategy and market changes to prevent, eliminate and mitigate operational risks.
- Tasked with establishing the Risk Management function, helping the firm launch its first digital company in the Crypto and digital asset space.
- Tasked with setting-up custody and the firms regulations and risk programmes globally.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of regulatory requirements and lead the process to ensure any developments are incorporated into procedures and practices.
- Meet regularly with the investors and key stakeholders within the business and lead risk committees.
- A degree in Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Physics, or other science disciplines
- Experience sitting in a CRO position for an Asset Manager or Investment Bank will be advantageous.
- 1-2 years industry experience working with Crypto-assets
- Previous track record working within an Operational Risk & Technological Risk experience (Exchange, Financial, Credit, Market is a bonus)
- Experience setting-up Custody and the Risks involved in doing so.
- Strong understanding of regulations related to trading Crypto.
- Strong understanding of derivatives in other markets with the ability to transfer experience and knowledge into the crypto market
- Macro / Rates experience will be advantageous.
- Ability to communicate with PMs and meet with Investors .