We are currently partnering with a multi-billion dollar hedge fund that are looking to expand there team in London, through hiring a Relative Value Credit Trader. The company has 5 offices globally and will provide and excellent platform to develop a long term career.
This individual will support the portfolio management team trading IG, High Yield, convertibles, event-driven/stressed and distressed credit products (bonds, loans, convertible bonds etc.) for the Asia region. The team is highly collaborative and will support the individual in developing their skill set further across credit and the various products they trade.
- Convertible arbitrage, capital structure arbitrage and or relative value trading/analysis across Asia.
- Experience as an assistant PM, fundamental analyst or as a sell side credit trader.
- A strong network across the fixed income and credit market.
- Any further experience trading other securities would be a plus.
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience in Asia credit trading, preferably with a buy side focus
- Understanding of convertible arbitrage, capital structure arbitrage and relative value credit trading
- Excellent street relationships
- Experience of execution, risk management and pricing of fixed income products
- Must be willing to be based in London or Sydney
- Must have excellent communication skills with an entrepreneurial mindset