Credit Risk Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the risk policy framework in order to effectively manage credit risk with a focus on the NL Mortgage portfolio, including analysing and reporting to different stakeholders in the Bank.
You will be the owner of credit risk policies, set the credit risk appetite, use various risk models and perform portfolio management and risk oversight.
Your profile & tasks:
- Accountability for implementation and maintenance of an effective credit risk management framework and credit risk oversight, including;
- Development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures ensuring compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements (e.g. EBA Guidelines on Loan Origination and Monitoring) o Identifies and assesses risks to ensure processes and procedures are well managed within the bank's risk appetite
- Acts as a source of professional expertise to manage risks - and ensure risk systems and processes are fit for purpose
- Development and production of timely and insightful management reporting and accurate regulatory reporting.
- Identifies market trends related to the housing market, rental market, and property valuations and translates this to potential credit risk impacts on the mortgage portfolio and underwriting criteria.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Displays a good understanding of economic capital and macro-economic trends and considers implications when making strategic/tactical recommendations
- Academic working and thinking level
- At least 4 years of relevant credit risk management experience, preferably within mortgages