Core C++ Developer
- Role is with a technology firm within the cryptocurrency/digital assets space that provides trading and technology solutions to hedge funds and other brokers/liquidity providers. Some of their core products include trading/execution services, trading desk support for highly illiquid digital assets, and SaaS that lets clients build their own trading/brokerage systems.
- This role involves coming in as an individual contributor to revamp their current trading service infrastructure, and down the line offers the chance to build out and lead the team that will manage all of their trading systems. This role is very C++ focused and offers the chance to work directly with their CTO.
- At least 3 years of experience developing low-latency systems using C++ in a Linux environment.
- Experience working with high-throughput distributed systems
- Knowledge of multi-threading methods and concurrent programming
- In-industry experience is preferred, but they are open to other industries as well
- Bonuses that are paid out quarterly rather than annually
- The opportunity to gain experience and in-depth knowledge of the digital assets space.
This role offers a base salary of between 110,000k - 160,000k + a quarterly discretionary bonus
If this role is of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply!