Cloud Software Engineer (C#/AWS) | Top Fintech SaaS Firm | Boston/Remote
A multi-award winning Trading Solutions Firm in Boston is building out a new Cloud Team as they migrate to AWS and build cloud native applications. They were voted one of the best places to work in Boston last year, and are a tech focused firm with very little bureaucracy limiting the velocity of development! While they have established themselves as one of the leading trading solutions firms globally, their culture and working environment can feel like a startup because of their lean, collaborative teams and commitment to innovation.
They are adding multiple engineers to this team at a Senior or Principal level, who will build high performance, high throughput solutions for massive volumes of data. Their tech stack is C#.NET, AWS, and cloud-based databases and data warehouses. Familiarity with C++ is a plus, but is not required.
Build high performance, high throughput cloud native solutions:
- Design and build latency sensitive backend systems with C#/.NET and AWS
- Join a lean and focused team, building high performance systems to capture and process real-time data for the world's most competitive trading environments
- Drive this firm's innovation in the cloud space as technical and cultural thought-leader
- 5+ years of experience with .NET and C#
- 2+ years of experience with AWS
- Experience with Redshift, RDS, DynamoDB, Aurora, Snowflake, or equivalent technologies
- Ability to read/understand C/C++
- Extremely competitive employee benefits program, 401K, and compensation package
- Award winning work cultures and work/life balances in the business
- Casual dress, collaborative teams, and work from home flexibility
- Freedom and support to define best practice and architect sophisticated AWS solutions