One of the Top American Investment Banks is looking to hire VP-level talent to cover hands-on Quantitative Modeling for their Finance, Marketing, and Operations departments. This is a multi-faceted role, with quantitative modeling and building models from scratch being a primary function, while also providing exposure to senior stakeholders in a business-facing seat.
This role will be responsible for developing models and tools that will contribute to the consumer and business products for the firm. The candidate will need to develop statistical models from scratch and oversee the entirety of the modeling life cycle. This hire will be responsible for all modeling methodologies and working with key stakeholders in a senior-facing role. This new hire will be able to step into a senior-level position as they continue this team build-out and will serve as a leader to the junior members of the team.
The firm is looking for candidates with CCAR modeling experience focused on consumer or retail business, proficient programming skills in Python, and the ability to communicate in an effective manner with senior stakeholders and management.
- Leading the end-to-end development and implementation of CCAR models for the firm's Finance, Marketing, and Operations divisions
- Owning all modeling methodology and activities, including data collection, development, documentation, review, deployment, etc.
- Working with senior stakeholders and management in assistance of executing critical business decisions for the firm
- Serving as a senior mentor and leader for junior members of the team
- Prior model development experience of consumer and retail CCAR models
- Proficiency in Python and a strong quantitative skillset
- PhD degree in a relevant quantitative or finance function