Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision, and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re imagine their careers, globally.
My client is a global financial institution that operates in numerous countries worldwide, employing a large workforce of professionals. This team is a well-regarded trading team specialising in electronic market making and quantitative trading across major exchanges in the APAC region.
As a C++ developer, you are responsible for creating and deploying effective automated solutions that convert the strategies of quantitative traders into actionable orders.
- Develop and implement automated tools for translating traders strategies into orders.
- Design features to monitor and analyse strategy behaviour in production.
- Maintain and expand a library of automatons and alpha models.
- Monitor and improve trading strategy performance.
- Coordinate and test infrastructure changes.
- Expertise in C++ programming language and relevant toolkits.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in trading platform development/support.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience supporting applications in Linux/Unix environments.
- Familiarity with Python or scripting languages.
If you are interested, feel free to apply with your CV below and we will reach out to share more