Key responsibilities of the position:
- Assist the Global Head and the senior FX Business Manager in day-to-day queries from various Businesses and Functions.
- Leadership of commercial initiatives and projects across the Fixed income division.
- Perform daily P&L production and related commercial analyses for the stakeholders.
- Help in reviewing, updating, maintaining and implementing Policies and Procedures.
Key requirements of the position:
- A background in Business management across audit, inspection or consulting.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate and encourage your team.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with the experience of conflict resolution.
- In depth knowledge of VBA, Microsoft office and Business objects.
- Willing to be based in London.
- French/German/Spanish/Dutch speaking would be advantageous due to interactions with the European business.