Our client is a leading corporate services provider that I looking to expand its service offering in China. They currently have a strong presence Globally and in Asia of which they are strategically targeting the Greater China market.
They are looking for candidates based in either Shanghai, Shenzhen or Beijing.
- Good understanding of company incorporation's, international expansion or fund administration
- Act as the primary point of contact with local clients to ensure responsive and high-quality customer service.
- Develop and maintain relationships with referral partners.
- Extensive liaison with professional and institutional clients in development and promotion of corporate, trust and mutual fund service products for offshore jurisdictions.
- Seek out new business opportunities through individual network and intermediaries.
- At least 3 years of sales and business development experience in corporate and financial industries.
- Extensive knowledge of accountancy, legal, audit and professional intermediary firms who maintain portfolios of clients using offshore jurisdictions.
- Proactive and target driven
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese / Mandarin.