- An international team
- Various possibilities for flexible working
- An excellent learning culture and opportunity to improve your professional competencies
- A company pension scheme, life insurance and capital formation contributions
- Additional benefits such as employer contributions to job ticket
- Easily accessible city centre offices.
- Possibility to work from other EU countries for up to 30 days per year
- 30 days holiday as well as 24 and 31 December as non-working days
- You will partner with PO and PM to understand and articulate product vision and roadmap for customers.
- Help business from different areas to achieve valuable and reliable outcomes.
- Help the team on evaluating dependencies and setting realistic work prioritization.
- Work with the technical team to translate business requirements into technical solution.
- Analyze the as-is situation and collaborate with clients to create artifacts (epics, stories, etc.) to maximize value.
- Collaborate with teammates on the analysis and design of complex business solutions using the latest data provisioning technologies.
- Be involved on sharing knowledge, mentoring, and evangelizing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development best practices.
- Bachelor in IT or BA or relevant experience.
- Experienced in agile, waterfall, etc.
- Banking industry experience is a plus.
- You have a knack for prioritization, obtaining buy-in from stakeholders, and resolving conflicts as they arise.
- You're resilient and flexible in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from technical and business perspectives.
- Fluent in English and German.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV or get in touch with Alina Kapustina.
Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.