The Structured & Trade Finance Specialist takes lead responsibility over an established yet growing portfolio of clients, acting as the escalation point for service issues, and the overall level of service provided to clients.
They potentially lead a highly experienced Client Service team in providing proactive service engagement with customers, looking for opportunities to improve the service efficiency as well as responding to complex queries.
They conduct regular client reviews from a service delivery perspective and provide detailed, timely and up to date information on client relationships, highlighting issues as appropriate.
They ensure the effective implementation of ongoing service improvement initiatives in response to client's needs, whilst supporting the achievement of the Bank/Function's objectives.
Structured Trade and Export Finance specialises in delivering innovative structured finance solutions to help suppliers, buyers, and borrowers, promote their Cross-Border Trade transactions and manage their finance and risk requirements. The Bank's STEF & Natural Resources department is a world-class arranger of Structured Trade & Export Finance globally and a market leader in the EMEA region.
- End to end responsibility for Deal execution after Handover from Front Office, including correct capturing of deal related data and risk mitigating instruments.
- Taking full responsibility for Payment Gold Standards, Transaction Monitoring, Sanction related requirements and Covenant Monitoring in line with KOD
- Interaction with external counterparts, exporters, importers, ECAs, National Banks/Bundesbank, third parties.
- Coordinate the interface to internal stakeholders, being STEF Structuring & Sales, A&S Cross Product, CRM, Project Finance, Operations, Product Management, Inhouse Legal, IT.
- Reporting according to internal and external procedures (Finance Data, RWA, Country Risk)
- Participation as subject matter expert in strategic projects
Essential skills and experiences
- Extensive work experience in banking, finance, or risk functions as well as structured Export Finance Know-How
- Project and Team Management Expertise
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications
- High degree of personal initiative, ability to work both, independently and in teams
- Reliability and ability to prioritise tasks and to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with German & Dutch to a similar level ideal too
- Motivation to work in a dynamic, international, and diverse environment
Please apply here if this is the role for you!