My client, a global International Investment Bank, is looking to make the hire of an AVP/Associate to join their New Energies and Natural Resources team, based in London.
The role requires strong analytical skills and will involve the review and analysis of information including customer financial statements, project finance financial models, due diligence and legal documentation.
The role also requires strong communication skills as there will be various interfaces both within the organisation (Credit, Syndications, Operations etc) as well as externally including some client facing dealing (such as KYC etc).
If you are a Senior Analyst/Junior Associate coming from a strong financial analysis background, this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
- Transaction support to the relevant deal team leader on advisory and arranging mandates, to include:
- Build and run financial models as necessary
- Input and review of due diligence reports
- Credit analysis and assistance with preparation of credit applications
- Review and structuring of project documentation
- Preparation of presentations
- Manage admin requirements including internal pricing, client on-boarding, KYC, permanent supervision etc
- Must have direct investment banking experience or related experience
- Project Finance experience is desired
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in continuing a career in Project Finance, please apply today!