Summary: A top bank is seeking a consumer credit strategy analyst to forecast new credit lines and approval rate expectations for credit cards and loans. The ideal candidate should be proficient in SAS/SQL and have at least 3 years of industry experience.
- conducting analysis to determine profitability of new credit card portfolios
- develop/monitor approval rate tracking and forecasts
- build and validate forecasts
- advanced degree in a quantitative field preferred
- SAS/SQL proficiencyContinue
- experience working on consumer products, preferably credit cards