A leading Japanese-based global bank with over 600+ staff in their Hong Kong branch are looking for an ambitious and driven IT project manager to join their growing team. They provide a broad range of corporate banking services including loans, treasury, transaction banking, financial advisory M&A, leveraged finance & structured finance.
The role will be within the planning & control team. The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience in project management
- PMP qualification
- strong background in infra/network project management
- Some background in tech is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be a strong team player, good communication skills, quick learner & detail-oriented
The job duties will involve:
Work with stakeholders to understand business requirements and goals for the system enhancements. This includes analysing current processes and inefficiencies.
Lead the project team which likely includes developers, designers, architects, etc. Guide the team to develop specifications, estimates and plans to achieve the requirements.
Create detailed project schedules with timelines for tasks, dependencies, milestones, resources, and budgets. Monitor schedules regularly and make adjustments as needed to meet deadlines.
Determine hardware, software, networking, and resource requirements for the system enhancements. Ensure they are implemented properly.
- Plan and manage user acceptance testing. Get stakeholder feedback and sign-off on the new enhancements.
if you're interested in this role, please apply with your CV below or feel free to contact me at