Our team is working on a Audit Manager role with a global leading bank in the Tampa market. You will be providing independent third-line assurance covering the end-to-end Data Quality processes and assessing first line programs and second line assurance activities.
You will be a key leader on the team overseeing the professional development of the Internal Audit staff. You will also be frequently involved in matters that require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought such as identifying solutions for a variety of complex and novel audit control issues. You will recommend appropriate interventions where needed, and propose pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems - while partnering with Directors and Managing Directors to develop approaches for addressing broader corporate emerging issues.
We'd love to connect and learn about your interests and how we can help direct you to some of the top openings within your space in the market. Our team specializes in the risk management space and covers all three lines of defense.
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus. Statistical, Computer Science or Computer Engineering qualifications will be an advantage.
- Senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding Data Quality control disciplines.
- Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.