- Work on a variety of transactional matters representing both public and private companies
- Responsible for high-profile, complex, transactions including: M&A, refinancing, purchase loans, etc.
- Represent: lenders, debtors, investors, trustees and committees
- JD required
- 3-5 years of experience (previous Big-Law a plus)
- 3+ years experience specifically in Chapter 11 reorganizations required (Chapter 7 & 13 a plus)
- Previous experience in M&A, PE and regulatory matters a plus
- In good standing with at least 1 state bar