A leading global market maker is looking for an APAC Data Center Lead to head their APAC operations. This market maker covers a variety of fixed income and equity products, and focus heavily on their technologies to ensure that they strive to be the best provider of their services.
This position is open to Hong Kong or Singapore, and are looking for someone who has over 10 years of Data Center related experience, ideally in financial exchange colocations.
The APAC Data Center Lead will be responsible for ...
- Building a project plan for large-scale colocation deployments and manage the deployment of these colocations
- Work with colocation contracts with internal and external legal teams
- Perform infrastructure troubleshooting including network, cabling, equipment, racking etc when needed
- Travel (when needed and able) both nationally and internationally to visit the colocations.
The APAC Data Center should have the following requirements...
- Working experience with data center infrastructure/operations, Linux operating systems and networking hardware
- 10+ years of Data Center related experience including financial services experience.
- Detailed understanding of the integration of infrastructure components
If you are interested, or want to find out more about this role, please submit your CV below and we will reach out shortly.