- Specializing in Financial Institutions clients with knowledge of Banks; Broker Dealers; Insurance; Leasing; Sovereign clients preferred.
- Prepare comprehensive and clearly written group mandates and business credit applications for credit approval on a timely and effectively basis.
- Seek credit approval to waive or change of facility terms and conditions.
- Follow up closely with customers or respective Relationship Manager on submission of financials for timely preparation of credit grade assessment and financial analysis.
- Proactively monitor excesses and communicate with customers in line with account strategy, seek proper approval for excesses and monitor loan & bills repayments in accordance with the Bank's policies and procedures.
- Monitor risks on a continuous basis (via monthly CaRT checking, financial updates and press releases/news) with prompt reporting and appropriate action to deal with irregularities in order to minimize loss to the Bank.
- Attend client meetings and site visits as part of risk assessment.
- Participate in and provide feedback on ad hoc credit related exercises and risk reporting (e.g. Tall Tree stress testing, industry review).
- Assist in preparation of regulatory (e.g. HKMA), internal reports (portfolio review).
- University degree major in Finance / Accounting / Business, Auditing background preferred.
- 3 - 6 years professional and solid working experience in corporate lending business, exposure in blue chips and / or red chips preferred.
- Specialising in Financial Institutions clients preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
- An organized team player who can work independently.
- Good inter-personal and negotiation skill.