Our client, a boutique Corporate Finance Advisory firm, is looking to make the hire of an M&A Associate Director/Director/Partner. With a track record of success across various industries, they pride themselves on their tailored approach, market insights, and dedication to driving the best outcomes for our clients.
- Lead end-to-end M&A transactions, including deal origination, due diligence, financial modeling, valuation analysis, negotiation, and integration planning.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and execute M&A strategies aligned with the company's growth objectives and industry trends.
- Conduct thorough financial analysis, including evaluating potential targets, assessing financial statements, identifying synergies, and modeling various scenarios to support decision-making.
- Oversee due diligence efforts, ensuring comprehensive analysis of legal, financial, operational, and commercial aspects of potential acquisitions.
- Lead negotiations with potential targets, investors, and other stakeholders, advocating for the organization's interests and maximizing deal value.
- Collaborate with legal, finance, operations, and other teams to ensure seamless execution of transactions and successful integration post-acquisition.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members, fostering their professional development and contributing to a high-performing team culture.
- Stay current with industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities to inform M&A strategies and identify potential targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry players, investment banks, legal advisors, and other partners to enhance deal flow and sourcing capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or related field; MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in M&A, investment banking, private equity, corporate development, or related roles, with a demonstrated progression of responsibilities.
- Proven track record of leading and successfully closing M&A transactions, including both buy-side and potentially sell-side deals.
- Exceptional financial modeling, valuation, and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of legal, regulatory, and compliance aspects related to M&A transactions.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to identify and assess new opportunities for business growth.
- Leadership qualities with experience in managing and mentoring teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and ambiguous environment.
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools for financial analysis and modeling.