An innovative P&C insurer in the Northeast is looking to add an Actuary - Modeling to their growing actuarial team and assist with their personal and commercial lines of business.
If you have a strong GLM/modeling background and are looking for an amazing culture and growth within a fast-growing company, make sure to apply!
The Actuary - Modeling role has the option to be worked remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Responsibilities of a Actuary - Modeling:
- Ensure models are kept up-to-date
- Building new models
- Utilizing your predictive modeling skills and coding abilities such as SAS, R, SQL, or Python
Qualifications of an Actuary - Modeling:
- At least 2 years of modeling experience, strong P&C background required
- 2-5 exams passed towards ACAS
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, actuarial science, or related experience required
What's in it for you?
- EXTREMELY competitive compensation package & career advancement
- Full Benefits: Medical/Dental, Life Insurance, PTO, etc.
- FULLY remote.