The Actuarial Analyst - Commercial Pricing is responsible for analyzing data, developing pricing strategies, and estimating loss reserves for commercial insurance products. This role involves collaboration with underwriters and cross-functional teams to ensure competitive yet profitable pricing.
- Analyze data and create statistical models to assess risk and predict outcomes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine balanced pricing strategies.
- Estimate and monitor loss reserves for financial accuracy.
- Research market trends and competition to inform pricing decisions.
- Present insights to various teams and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Identify opportunities for improving pricing models and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- Proficiency in statistical tools (R, Python) and data analysis.
- Understanding of insurance principles and actuarial methodologies.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Previous actuarial or related experience preferred.
- Prior involvement in actuarial roles or internships, ideally in commercial insurance.
Note: This is a condensed version of the job description, focusing on the core responsibilities and qualifications required for the Actuarial Analyst - Commercial Pricing role.