Do you enjoy working with clients? Not having to sit behind a desk and do the same thing day after day? Being in a role where there are new challenges in an innovative environment every day? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then this consulting position is the new role for you!
What you'll be doing…
- Working alongside a top team of actuarial consultants on exiting new life and annuity projects
- Being challenged to bring "out-of-the-box" to the table on a day to day basis
- Setting targets and driving actuarial product strategy
What you'll need to be successful…
- 3+ exams passed towards an ASA designation
- Actuarial experience, preferably within the life and annuities space
- Strong leadership and communication skills
What makes this role special...
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- You will be working in a non-traditional actuarial role
- Regularly interacting with senior internal and external stakeholders