We are looking for VP level Software Engineers with over 8 years of experience, developing common solutions for managing the infrastructure including enterprise monitoring, alerting, system configuration management, provisioning and service management to reduce risk and operating costs within our environment. Enterprise Technology Operations (ETO) is a Technology Business Unit focused on running scalable production management services with a mandate of operational excellence and operational risk reduction that is achieved through large scale automation, best-in-class engineering and by leveraging data sciences and machine learning.
- Apply software engineering to production management services including availability, latency, performance, efficiency, service management, capacity planning & monitoring.
- Drive automation by building and adopting tools and practices that enable standardization of Technology's runtime environment.
- Use big data processing, machine learning, real-time streaming analytics and simplified visualization/interaction to give computer systems the ability to learn and automate many of the tasks that humans would normally perform manually to run the bank's systems.
- Sophisticated engineering; autonomics and machine learning that statistically and inductively help understand the behaviour of these complex systems.
- MUST leverage JAVA based technologies and enable large scale event processing in engineering products in ETO.
- Design component as well as integration architecture for large scale web applications
- Develop, test and support features for globally deployed web apps
- Follow best practices throughout the project lifecycle
- Participate in team-wide design and code reviews
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent or higher) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication. Overall 4 - 8 years of experience with a minimum of 2 years in developing Java-based applications
- Minimum 2 years of Core Java Programming with Collections Framework, Concurrent Programming, Multi-threading
- Testing frameworks (Eg:Junit)
- Unix/Linux experience
- Strong communication skills with a track record of working and collaborating with global teams
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple on-going assignments and be able to work independently in addition to contributing as part of a highly collaborative and globally dispersed team
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
- Working knowledge of using various SDLC tools such as Gradle, Maven, SVN, JIRA, etc
- Experience with using Spring framework to build Enterprise Java-based applications
- Working knowledge of enterprise database systems (Sybase or DB2)
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using Spark-Streaming
- Knowledge and experience in building conversational user interfaces enabled by AI