Senior Equity Quant Developer - NY
The Head of Equity Quant Strategies a tier 1 hedge fund in NYC is seeking a driven Senior Equity Quant Developer to lead the oversight design and implementation of automated equity and equity vol trading infrastructure. The team is a leading equity trading business based in New York, with offices across the country, known for their cutting-edge technology solutions driving their quantitative strategies.
As a Senior Equity Quant Developer, you will be responsible for developing critical components of their data warehouse, data pipeline and overall investment infrastructure while working closely with other members of the quant team. Your key responsibilities include:
- Lead the teams design and development of critical infrastructure in support of equity alpha generation, portfolio construction and electronic trading.
- Collaborate with other businesses including fundamental trading, risk, portfolio manager and execution.
- A bachelor's or advanced degree or higher in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or other quantitative disciplines.
- A minimum 5 years' experience working in a Quant Developer seat in support of an equity/volatility trading business.
- Technical Skills in:
- Python (pandas, numpy)
- Plus: Experience using applied ML/Deep Learning packages (scikit-learn, PyTorch, etc.)
- Applied data analytics experience including cleaning, exploration, formatting, etc.
If you meet these requirements and qualifications, we invite you to apply today!