Title: Restructuring & Turnaround Analyst
Company Summary: An Investment Bank is currently seeking a driven, self-motivated and team-oriented Restructuring & Turnaround Analyst to join their team. Their pipeline has grown rapidly and continues to grow during this time.This role provides the opportunity to gain Restructuring experience or build on existing Restructuring experience in an Investment Bank while working closely with internal management.
Restructuring & Turnaround Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analyzing company financial statements
- Preparing 3-statement financial models
- Forecasting cash flows and managing working capital
- Assessing key business operational performance drivers
- Developing and sensitising business plans to aid management
- Conducting liquidation analyses
Restructuring & Turnaround Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- At least 1+ years of work experience in corporate restructuring, debt or credit training, investment or commercial banking, and/or consulting or corporate positions with a financial or accounting focus
- Energy, Oil & Gas, Industrial experience preferred
- BA/BS degree and/or MBA/MS in Accounting, Finance, or other related analytical fields
If you are interested in the Restructuring & Turnaround Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.