A leading packaging and manufacturing firm is looking for you to be it's next Regional Controller! This is a very exciting opportunity to handle the accounting functions at the manufacturing plant while having a heavy influence on operations, where you will be responsible for organizing and leading, to ensure all financial reports are accurately representing the facilities true financial performance. If the Regional Controller role sounds like the next step in your career, apply now!
The Regional Controller will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and monitoring all functions of accounts payable, hourly payroll, production labor reporting, and month end financial reporting.
- Overseeing two plants while enhancing operations processes.
- Prior experience working within manufacturing as a controller.
- Work with and review reports by accounting personnel to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Actively monitor and report on the plants performance against budget and prepare the annual capital, labor, and expends budgets.
- Work with other areas of compliance as needed while creating monthly reports.
The Regional Controller should have the following qualifications:
- A BS/BA in Accounting, with a CPA or CMA preferred.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Ability to travel 20% - 30% per year.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Strong experience with Oracle Enterprise 1, Microsoft Office Excel, and access data bases.
This is a fast moving opportunity as this is an urgent hire. If you're interested and fit the description for the Regional Controller, apply now and let's have a conversation!