A premier $5bn AUM, systematic hedge fund, is looking to on board a few experienced traders and portfolio managers with experience in Global Futures and FX trading strategies.
This candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and managing profitable systematic trading strategies in Futures and Foreign Exchange (FX) The candidate is expected to perform its own trading strategy design and research. As such, the role requires high level development in C++ and Python. We expect the candidate to collaborate with the team's technology and trading experts for production implementation.
The strategist will have the opportunity to deploy its trading strategy with limited infrastructure build time by leveraging an existing successful technology and research platform. The strategies would be both in the high and mid frequency space (Sharpe 2+).
- A deployable profitable trading strategy in FX or futures markets
- Asset Classes: OTC FX including EM and NDFs, Precious Metals, Global Futures
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Systematic Trader with a verifiable 2+ year track record as a Portfolio Manager or Proprietary Trader
- Excellent Return on Capital (ROC)
- Programming skills in Python/C++
- Experience at a proprietary trading firm, hedge fund or bank
- B.S., M.S. or PhD in engineering, mathematics, physics, statistics, computer science