The ideal candidate for the group will have experience on the development of data pipelines, dashboards, and tools to help support quantitative researchers and traders, and have hands-on experience coding in either Python. This a firm is a great opportunity for those that want to join a very established and well-renowned fund where they will gain significant exposure to hundreds of different markets.
- Contribute on the design and develop of algorithms to generate market insight and assist in portfolio construction
- Contribute to the maintenance and innovation of the research trading infrastructure as well as the development and maintenance of data pipelines
- Hands-on proficiency in Python
- 1-5 years of industry experience in a Data Science, Data Engineering, or Quantitative Development role
- Master's degree in computer science, data science, financial engineering, or another quantitative field
- Experience constructing extensive data pipelines and maintaining technical analytic infrastructures supporting trading and research teams