The systematic data team at an elite hedge fund based in NYC are currently looking to add quantitative developers to the cash equities desk. This is a rapidly expanding systematic trading team and as a key member, the quantitative developer will be heavily contributing to platform that is going to ensure the availability of data.
You will be collaborating with alpha researchers while supporting quants and portfolio managers to enhance research projects.
- Expertise with Python and programming in multiple styles
- Relevant degree, ideally computer science background
- Experience with historical data
- Understanding of cash equities would be great
- Experience in a front office trading environment
- Experience with cloud platforms
Base salary: $200-$250,000
Total compensation: $400-$500,000