Currently working with a Series A fintech firm ($28M in funding) creating a next-gen market data provider. The founder who was an ex- hedge fund founder decided to build a start-up for finance and fintech to pay as you go for data eliminating the barrier to entry for small businesses. So far the firm has signed up 2,000 companies.
Join a small team of 25 of a team consisting of Two Sigma, Belvedere, Pico, Bloomberg, Pinterest, and Google. You will be working for a product led growth company for an enterprise grade, consumer-scale product, targeting a developer- user base. This allows for fast iteration and putting the product first before technical limitations.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you'll be working closely with our product and engineering teams to design and improve on our core product and implement growth strategies to widen our user base. You'll be:
- Designing and improving everything from end-to-end user flows to visual optimizations for specific features.
- As one of the initial design hires, you'll impact high-level product decisions as well as shape product design culture
- You will be the center of the product experience and quality, advocating for user experience
- 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or Product Designer.
- Proficiency with design tools (Figma, Adobe).
- Experience collaborating with engineers and other designers.
- Experience performing user research, user flow mapping and presenting options to stakeholders.
- Understanding of color theory, typography, interaction design, motion principles and visual hierarchy.
- Keen eye for design improvements and visual detail.
- A strong portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree in a design or technical field, such as HCI, Design or Information Architecture.
- Experience with designing enterprise web applications or API products (e.g. Stripe, Twilio, Plaid, Segment, Algolia, Agora).
- Industry knowledge in fintech.
- Familiarity with collecting user metrics and analyzing user sessions (e.g. Amplitude, Heap, Mixpanel).
- Exposure to product management at high growth start-up.
We offer health, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits, as well as 401(k) matching and visa sponsorship. We accommodate 100% remote work, with teammates living around the globe and paid in their local currency. Open to compensation as well!