Currently partnered with an early-stage, impact-driven venture capital fund looking to bring on a Platform/Portfolio Manager to add to the firm's growing team.
This role will be instrumental in building out the portfolio/Platform operations arm of the business and working directly with early-stage climate companies. The firm is mission driven with a focus on clean tech and accelerated solutions for climate change. Expertise in this sector is not required, but the client is looking for the right mission aligned individual who has an interest in the climate sector.
- Support the 22 (and growing) portfolio companies of the venture firm
- Support strategic operational opportunities including recruiting talent and HR, branding & storytelling, business development, and corporate partnerships
- Maintain a network of relationships among entrepreneurs, partners, and earl-stage climate companies
- Create a resource library/handbook of best practices
- Build out the platform and portfolio operations arm of the business
- Impact-first and mission aligned
- 3-5 years experience working in VC Operations, incubators, accelerators, or start up operations
- Track record of developing and executing key initiatives
- Ability to create and implement processes with little oversight