Our client is a tier 1 private investment firm with teams focusing on various alternative asset classes. They are managing over $150bn in assets. They are seeking a sales associate to join their Hedge Fund Group.
- Research business development opportunities and implement a system for strategic outreach
- Manage data integrity in Salesforce to support business development and investor activities
- Aid the Investor Relations team by reporting client data in Salesforce
- Attend IR Diligence Team meetings and ensure RFP/RFI completion
- Help with production of materials such as investor agendas and LP background profiles
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in asset management, consulting or financial services' related marketing
- Bachelors degree from highly - regarded institution
- Experience with VLOOKUP, pivot tables and outstanding Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- If not currently licensed, employee must complete tests for series 7 and 63 certification within the first 90 days of employment