This client is a leading middle market Investment Bank focused on M&A advisory and Capital Raises for healthcare service companies. Their unique approach to delivering strategic solutions allows the bankers to focus on execution and make a meaningful impact on the healthcare sector. The Senior Analyst will have the opportunity to play a meaningful role on the team while supporting execution of healthcare-related transactions. They will have the opportunity to work closely with senior bankers while taking on a substantial amount of responsibility while working on a deal team. With a competitive compensation structure and a healthy work life balance, this role is perfect for someone looking to continue growing into an expert in the space.
- Conduct in-depth financial modeling and valuation analyses
- Stay updated on healthcare industry trends, regulatory changes, and market developments
- Participate in due diligence processes, including data collection, financial statement analysis, and the preparation of materials for client presentations.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and interact with them to gather relevant information and provide exceptional service
- Collaborate closely with senior bankers, associates, and other analysts to ensure the smooth execution of transactions
- Contribute to the end-to-end deal execution process, from origination to closing
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in investment banking or a related field, with a strong focus on healthcare
- Strong modeling, valuation and analytical skills