A high performing trading firm is looking to expand their team into US markets. They are a mid to high frequency shop that currently trades overseas ETFs, Options, Futures, Equities, Derivatives, and Crypto. They are looking for someone that could function as a standalone Portfolio Manager and assist on a US buildout including managing a future team. There is a strong emphasis on a Quantitative Research skillset.
- Build and develop strategies across multiple asset classes.
- Utilize existing infrastructure to improve and optimize in house strategies.
- Operate strategies across emerging markets (APAC and South American markets) while also working to establish new trading opportunities in US markets.
- Build team in efforts for US expansion and function as a team lead.
- 6+ years experience functioning as a Quantitative Trader.
- 2+ years experience functioning as a team lead or Portfolio Manager.
- Must have experience in building your own market making strategies.
- Experience in trading Options.
- Must be able to buildout strategies and provide business plan to deploy strategies while helping oversee offshore technical team to buildout new infrastructure as needed.
- Completely remote, possibility for future office space as needed
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent opportunities for growth