Great opportunity to join Europe's leading fastest growing FinTech business! Our client is Europe's largest card issuer and key partners of Mastercard, they are worth more than 5 million Euros in revenue.
Internationally their presence is very strong, and they are renowned for enabling customers to integrate their electronic payment processing on a global scale and continuously develop innovative products that help their customers manage their everyday payments.
Due to their success, the company is growing rapidly, with a diverse group of over 200 people from 35 nationalities all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose, as they have recently announced the launch of a new product which has initiated their IT unit to start focusing on the transition to cloud technology.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join to add value to their IT unit.
- Distribution of software packages into the clients processing & issuing infrastructure
- Add impact to the transition from legacy to a cloud-based environment (Docker & Kubernetes via an AWS platform)
- Upgrading and maintaining the servers and key operating systems
- Ensure the infrastructure is maintained now from monitoring the event management services
- Impulsively adapting to incidents from monitoring service and fixing the issues immediately (Incident Management)
- Design and implement infrastructure services in co-operation with other functional teams
- Server racking & cabling
- Support and maintenance of the IT asset management
- Scripting (automation, Linux Bash Scripting)
- Great experience in FreeBSD or Cloud environment
- Extensive expert experience in managing firewalls with PF
- Actual programming or configuration experience with two or more of the following components Python, Java, MYSQL and MariaDB
- Great knowledge of cloud-based services and technologies - Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience as an IT Infrastructure Specialist
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience with SQL database and strong knowledge of shell scripting with Python or Perl
- Expertise in administrating Unix/Linux/BSD environments
- Hands-on experience in automation with Ansible, Puppet or Jenkins.
- Bachelor's degree in scientific, engineering or technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Linux based environment experience
- The fastest-growing company that is at the forefront of the fast-growing digital payments revolution
- Remote work environment
- Monthly team outings and incentives
- Work with bleeding cutting edge technologies
- Discounted Gym membership
- Free Language Courses
- Visa Sponsorship
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion or contact me directly on +442033758267