A market leader are looking for a Deputy Data Protection Officer covering separate entities including Asset Managers, Wealth Management and its Corporate Banking arms.
The role can sit in either Frankfurt or Munich and will have flexible work-from-home policies.
As a Deputy Data Protection Officer, you will:
- Be a reference point for many business lines on data protection issues across Germany
- Indirect responsibility for the Datenschutz-Korrespondenz situated in the groups subsidaries
- Act as Datenschutz-Korrespondenz for four subsidaries of the group
- Liaise with senior stakeholders on a global-level on the data protection issues for Germany
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge of data protection regulations within Germany
- Experience working within large banking groups
- Previous touch points within the new digital frameworks
- Fluency in German & English.
If you could be interested, please reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.