The Corporate Development Manager - Energy will be responsible for:
- Identifying and evaluating potential M&A opportunities within the Energy sector aligning with strategic objectives.
- Conducting comprehensive financial analyses, due diligence, and risk assessments for potential acquisitions.
- Ensuring seamless continuity between pre and post-close processes, collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Conducting in-depth market research to identify trends, opportunities, and potential areas for business expansion within the Energy industry.
- Analyzing industry landscapes, competitive dynamics, and market conditions to inform strategic decision-making.
- Developing and utilizing analytical models for financial analysis, business valuation, and assessment of acquisition opportunities in the Energy sector.
- Providing insights into the fiscal impact of various strategic options and presenting well-founded recommendations to the Executive Leadership Team.
The Corporate Development Manager - Energy should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field; Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a plus.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in corporate development, investment banking, transaction advisory, or private equity environments.
- Proven experience working in the Energy sector, demonstrating expertise in navigating its unique challenges and opportunities.
- Exceptional analytical, financial, and business valuation skills, with the ability to analyze and assess complex business opportunities with limited information.
- Experience in managing multiple acquisitions through all phases within the Energy sector.
- Strong project management capabilities, handling multiple projects simultaneously and coordinating across various stakeholders and teams.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey professionalism at the executive level.
- Ability to simplify complex messages, highlight key points, and present information compellingly.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply!