Title: Corporate Development Associate
Company Summary: We are currently looking for a Corporate Development Associate to join a tight knit, Private Equity backed team in Houston, TX specializing in Oil & Gas and Industrials. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support for the origination and execution of M&A transactions.
Corporate Development Associate Responsibilities
- Prepare financial models and valuations
- Prepare and present pitch books
- Assist with the due diligence process
- Manage the deal process from origination to execution
- Conduct research and analysis to identify potential acquisition targets
Corporate Development Associate Requirements
- 2+ years in Investment Banking or Corporate Development
- Oil & Gas or Industrials experience preferred
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
If you are interested in this opportunity, don't hesitate to apply!