Are you an experienced Compliance Officer looking for your next challenge?
Selby Jennings is currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer to join one of the top Asset management organizations based in the Netherlands. Your main duties involve providing guidance on both current and evolving legislation and regulations, particularly at the intersection of integrity, while also managing and advising on institutional assets.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Advising on compliance adhering to legislation and regulations within entities engaged in asset management and fund management.
- Implementing awareness programs to increase awareness of relevant legislation and regulations and integrity;
- Overseeing and reporting on compliance with external laws, regulations, and internal company regulations.
- Addressing and advising the business on managing compliance risks
- Minimum of 5 years of compliance work experience, in the second line;
- Knowledge of MiFID II, AIFMD, Wft, Wwft and sanctions legislation;
- Good command of the Dutch language;