AVP - Technology Risk Governance
I am currently working with a Global Bank that is looking to add a AVP to their Operations and Technology Risk Group. Ideal candidates have 4-6 years of experience and are familiar with IT risk and regulations, operational resiliency, and cyber/cloud security principles.
In this role, you will be an imperative part of the firm's buildout and implementation of their IT operations governance infrastructure. You will also perform reviews across numerous lines of business to assess the adequacy of their controls and generate dashboards to present to senior management to challenge and validate the strength of the firms risk framework. This is a role that will require a strong background in technology platforms and strong interpersonal skills, as you will be conducting high visibility projects and managing rapport with the first and third lines of defense.
- Conduct risk assessments across numerous lines of business, determining the adequacy of controls and ensuring compliance with the firm's risk governance framework
- Review IS procedures and policies, providing senior leadership with suggestions for improvements
- Conduct root cause analysis on security breaches
- Contribute to the firmwide implementation and continuous monitoring of IT controls in accordance with NIST
- 4-6 years of experience in the IT/Operational Risk or GRC space
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Finance, or Computer Science
- CISSP, CRISC, or CISM
- Knowledge of IT governance standards and familiarity with US/global regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills