VP/Director - Equity QIS Quant Analyst - NYC
One of the top global investment banks in NYC is looking for a senior equity QIS QR to join and help lead crucial new greenfield initiatives within the team. This role will serve an integral part of a highly successful global team, helping lead the development of new equity QIS strategies and products.
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate looking to take the next step in their career with a challenging new role on a premier team. You will have the opportunity to work on full life cycle strategy research including research, backtesting, modelling, live trading and trading analysis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and implementing next generation QIS strategies focused on cash and equity derivatives
- Collaborate with the structuring team to innovate and improve existing strategies
- Conduct factor research including, but not limited to, momentum, quality, value, vol, low beta, etc.
- Work in a hands on capacity with market data for the identification and implementation of new factors
- Ad-hoc support for other projects and tools within the team
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 4+ years of experience of hands on modelling, research, or market making experience within the equity QIS space
- Proficient programming skills in Python
- Masters degree in a computation field, Ph.D strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas and work to colleagues
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.