A Fintech company offering flexible payment options is looking to bring on a VP of Marketing. The position will drive the company's marketing campaign and work closely with the CRO.
Title: VP of Marketing
- Lead an analytics driven marketing campaign
- Focus on relationship management of existing customers and also new customer acquisition
- Monitor and analyze various marketing performance metrics, and provide regular reporting to executive leadership on marketing initiatives and other revenue KPIs.
- Ensure the ongoing usage and effectiveness of current Hubspot and other marketing tools.
- A/B testing, personalization, and creative variations to optimize campaigns and maximize ROI
- Build a new inbound demand generation engine to reach SMB and enterprise merchants, and drive leads through content and digital marketing.
- Manage the growth marketing budget, ensuring projects deliver a positive ROI, while allowing room for innovative tests and initiatives.
- 10+ years of experience working in a growth focused marketing team
- Experience in leading B2B strategy for organic and paid channels at a fast-paced company
- Experience in fintech or financial services required
- Excel, Sigma, and Hubspot proficiency