You duties included:
- Accountable for identifying and developing new client relationships within the UHNW/HNW market.
- Manage all aspects of client relationship, develop and maintain long-term relationships through strong personal networks and contacts
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients who frequently seek strategic advice regarding financial matters.
- Develop tailored solutions that address clients' investment and risk management needs.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of investment products and provide professional investment advisory for clients.
- Work closely with other relevant departments and promote potential cross-selling opportunities.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- University degree holder in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in within private banking and experience with HNWI's.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong knowledge of relevant financial markets and instruments.
- Appropriate local regulatory qualification and licenses